It's Time to Sale-A-Brate Occasions Style!

Monday, January 8, 2018
Happy New Year!!

I want to apologize to all of my readers for my absence.  I have had a very scary ordeal happen to me this past November that has turned my world upside down.  You can read all about my order on my personal blog, Only By Grace.  

On my good days I am able to sit up, and I am trying to sit up more and more.  I am hoping to be up and stamping again very soon, and posting more gorgeous creations!  With Sale-A-Bration and the Occasions catalog launching this past week, I was hoping to have some yummy samples for you but instead, I've linked up a few of my favorite suites from the Occasions catalog that are high on my wish list this year! 





Aren't they gorgeous?!  Don't forget that Stampin' Up's annual Sale-A-Bration is going on NOW!!  For every $50 or $100 you spend you get to choose something from our Sale-A-Bration catalog for free and there is no limit!! 

***Let me know in the comments what's on your Occasions wish list by January 31st and one lucky winner will get a little something from me from the Occasions catalog!!  Any orders placed this month through me will also get FIVE entries into the drawing.  Good luck and happy Sale-A-Bration!!!***

No comments