Sending LipSense Love

Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Last Wednesday was my 36th birthday and I challenged my Sweet & Sassy Stampers Facebook group to make anything that shimmers!  I knew when I created this challenge that I wanted to make something with my Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper and my Sweet & Sassy Framelit Dies and I made this a totally girly-girl creation, just like me! :) 


On April 1st I took the plunge, after several months of debating, and I became a LipSense demonstrator.  I really only signed up for the discount, but several women started asking me about ordering and now I'm getting customers and starting to grow a business!

I wanted to show my LipSense customers my appreciation for their orders AND give them a taste of what Stampin' Up! has to offer, so I created these cute little 3x3 note cards using the Sealed with Love stamp set from the Occasions catalog.

I used the Softly Falling embossing folder for the Basic Black panel and one of the tag dies from the Window Box Thinlit Dies for the "Sending Love" sentiment.  A piece of Bermuda Bay Thick Bakers Twine adds a splash of color and a beautiful dimension to this card.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Happy stamping!

Products Used:

No comments