Paper Pumpkin Red Box Challenge 2018

Tuesday, January 30, 2018
I have had a rough few weeks and am not feeling the greatest but I had to pop on here really quick and show off my entry for the Paper Pumpkin Red Box Challenge!  Stampin' Up issued a wonderful challenge: to create an alternative creation using a past Paper Pumpkin kit.  Since I have quite the collection of kits that are unfinished I decided to grab one of my favorites, which is the July 2017 kit entitled Positively Picturesque.


When I first saw this kit I thought it would go perfectly with the Up & Away Thinlit dies and it totally does!  The little cloud stamp included in the kit makes the perfect background for my little hot air balloon.  Everything that you see in included with the kit with the exception of the Pear Pizzazz hot air balloon, Real Red heart, and the Smoky Slate Gingham ribbon.


Today was the last day to enter the challenge so I barely got my entry in but I'm so happy I did.  I am also happy to report that you can still purchase the July 2017 Positively Picturesque Paper Pumpkin kit if you are a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber.  If you're not that is easy to remedy!  Just follow THIS LINK to subscribe.  It only takes a few minutes and you'll receive the February kit which will be shipping February 10th!  


Since we are in Sale-A-Bration you can earn free product when you sign up for a Paper Pumpkin prepaid subscription!  Click HERE for all the details! 

If anyone else played along with the Red Box Challenge please leave a comment below with the link to your creations.  I would love to see them!

Have a blessed day and happy stamping!

No comments