Thinking of You

Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Hey stampers!

I hope everyone is having a great week so far.  This week has been a rough week for my family.  There was a death in the family and it has really shook me up.  I decided to use stamping as therapy and made a few cards.  You can see my first card, and read more about the situation HERE.  This was my second creation of the day.


I wanted an unconventional size for this card, so this measures at 3 1/2 x 5.  I wanted a clean look so I added another Whisper White panel to give the card some depth.  I still had my Delightful Daisy designer series paper out from my last card so I thought I would use up one of my scrap pieces and let the swirly pattern be my focal point.


I sponged the edges with a stamping sponge using Old Olive ink and wrapped some Whisper White Sheer 1/8" sheer ribbon twice around the entire panel and tied my bow.  I popped the entire panel using Stampin' Dimensionals.



The sentiment is from the Window Shopping set and is stamped in Old Olive and to add a little bling I added three Daffodil Delight sequins from the Iridescent Sequins set in varying sizes in the corner of the patterned paper panel.

I really love how this sweet and simple card turned out and hope that it will be a solace during this difficult time.




2 comments

  1. Your card is so elegant and beautiful at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your loss, but this card is beautiful. Keep using stamping to express yourself.

    ReplyDelete