Paper Pumpkin: Positively Picturesque

Monday, July 17, 2017
July's Paper Pumpkin kit just arrived!!  This month's kit is called Positively Picturesque and it is hands down my favorite kit since April's kit, A Sara Thing.


Isn't it adorable?!  If you scroll through my blog you will see how much I love hearts and four of the cards in this month's kit has hearts.  *happy dance*  This kit also has TWO ink spots, one of which is one of the new In Colors, Tranquil Tide, which I haven't had a chance to play with yet!!


Don't you just love the fonts used in this kit?!  The sentiments are perfect for multiple occasions and the little suns and cloud are too cute!  I could see using this set for so many other cards and projects.


I think my favorite part of this kit are the colors!  All but one of the colors included in this kit are new In Colors!  Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink, Tranquil Tide, and Soft Sky.  Gorgeous color combo!


I also adore the embellishments included in the kit.  The wood words and flowers, grass pieces, and washi tape are so fun!


Normally when I get a Paper Pumpkin kit I look for alternatives I can do with the kit instead of using the projects the kit is intended for, but this month I am keeping the kit as is.  It's too cute to mess with!  If you would like to get your hands on this kit, and are not a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber, email me!  I will be happy to give you all the information you need to get started.


If you'd like to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, but are unsure how to do it, this video is extremely helpful and walks you through the process step by step.  Don't forget to add me as your demonstrator!

No comments