Hope Is On Its Way

Tuesday, August 15, 2017
I participated in a swap this weekend!  Why am I excited?  Because I haven't done a swap in YEARS!  I have to admit, I was pretty nervous.  The swap was within my upline's Stampin' Up team and the ladies that enter the swaps are so incredibly talented!  But I took a deep breath, sat down, and attempted to create my swap.

I came up with nothing.  So it was on to my old standby: Pinterest.  It was while browsing that I came across THIS CARD by Michelle Long and fell in LOVE!  So I cased it.


I did change up a few things on my version of Michelle's card but they were small little tweaks to make the design more my own.

I started with a Whisper White card base and cut another Whisper White panel which I ran through my Big Shot and used the Softly Falling embossing folder.  I featured the Sunshine Wishes thinlit set on this card and used Soft Sky for the heart, Daffodil Delight for the 'hope,' and Wild Wasabi for the little flower.


I stamped the 'is on its way' sentiment, from the Sunshine Wishes stamp set, in Wild Wasabi onto Whisper White cardstock, hand cut the sentiment out, and popped it up on dimensionals.  The 'hope' is also on dimensionals.

To give a little extra bling I added a few So Saffron sequins from the Assorted Iridescent Sequins set and a bit of Whisper White Bakers Twine onto the flower.

I loved how this card turned out so much that I actually made two extras for me to keep and give away.  If you can't tell I am loving the Sunshine Sayings bundle!

Products Used

No comments