Sending Sunshine with Sunshine Sayings

Friday, August 4, 2017
Happy Friday!

This summer has zoomed by SO fast!  I can't believe I am already getting geared up for back to school.  I have two middle schoolers that are both in extracurricular activities this year so it's going to be an insane but exciting year!

I managed to squeeze a little bit of stamping time this morning before heading off to another doctor's appointment so I actually have some eye candy for you today!


I used the Delightful Daisy designer paper as my color inspiration for this card.  I started with an Old Olive card base and really wanted the designer paper to shine so I kept the main panel very simple with one piece of Delightful Daisy designer paper piece matted on Whisper White cardstock.


I cut the sunshine sentiment using my Big Shot and the Sunshine Wishes thinlit dies and glued them right onto my designer paper.  I stamped the sending & hugs in Old Olive on Whisper White cardstock, used my paper snips to cut them out, and popped them up on dimensionals.
I finished off this simple card by tying some Smoky Slate gingham ribbon around the bottom and popping the entire panel up on dimensionals.

This is not a normal color scheme I would go for but I am digging it!  It's nice to get out of your comfort zone every once in awhile. ;)

Products Used

No comments