Paper Pumpkin: One in a Melon

Tuesday, June 20, 2017
I have started this summer out sick which is no fun whatsoever.  I hate going to the doctor but I finally threw in the towel and went this morning.  I have a sinus infection which is what I figured.  Since I've had more than four this past year I am now getting put on two daily allergy medications on top of the allergy medications I already take.  If it's going to help me feel better I'm all for it but good gosh!  Anyone else struggling with allergies more this year or is it just me?

One bright spot in my sick haze was the arrival of this month's Paper Pumpkin!  There is nothing like opening up my mail box to see this...


I couldn't wait to tear into it and was even more excited when I saw the stamps and the two fun and summery colors included in this month's kit: Melon Mambo and Emerald Envy.


I haven't had a chance to work with Emerald Envy so that got a squeal from me (which was quickly followed by a cough!) and I could already tell there was going to be something summery and fun inside.


Say hello to One in a Melon!  Isn't it adorable?! The little watermelon bags are what really steal my heart with this kit.  I also love the sentiment that you stamp on the front of the envelopes.  I love to decorate envelopes when I have the time and this sentiment is perfect!


Here you can see the entire kit laid out.  The fun, bright colors are a perfect kit to kickstart summer and I cannot get enough of that watermelon tissue paper!  So fun!



I haven't had a chance to put anything together yet but I'm already thinking about ways to alternate this kit and what I'm going to put inside those adorable watermelon bags.  What else am I supposed to do when I'm laid up right?! ;)

Paper Pumpkin Pre-Paid Subscription Options

No comments